Overview / Key Components;
- Use a template which is a commonly used “framework” designed to help you fill in your personalized information.
- Profile of yourself – full name – address – phone and email address
- List your Goal – Resumes start out with an objective statement from the Candidate stating what they want to do and specify the position they want.
- State your Academic Achievements, start with high school and then any other non-school achievements, ie. language school or anything else you attended while in high school, post secondary or work experience which creates a skill you can market yourself with.
- Create a “brag” list of your activities and awards section to list everything you have attended which is either a sports, academic or a community or public service value.